Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I am trying to make a landscape form using word - so I will…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to make a landscape form using word - so I will copy the same info in each quadrant and have no idea how to set this up, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Im using version 15.41 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Nothing :) don't know where to start for page setup outside of landscape

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Working on a mac if that makes any difference ok

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> so I will copy the same info in each quadrant

Do you mean size for four edges of the paper layout?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm enclosing a sample of the file I am trying to fix and recreate - so it's a form that artists will fill out 4X for various aspects of entry to a show but I don't know how to create the info and then replicate it so there are 4 of the same images/content
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a few things to edit on it and it needs cleaning up

Can you please show me your printer options? There is one called "shrink to a page" or something like should work for you in this situation. Basically you just need to shrink the objects to fit in the page.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello?

Hello, just moment, checking my Mac's print settings...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok so I would create something on the full page and then use the scale to paper size of A4 so there are 4 on the page, is that right?

Yes.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok!

Try printing one and let me know. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok stay tuned, I have to type it up..
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok not working - see enclosed - is there a way to copy and paste so it comes out evenly/ if you had to make this form how would you do it?

Do you have Microsoft Publisher installed?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. Didn't work, but I did a workaround and basically built it from text boxes. JUST finished.
Thanks for the feedback. More details about the workaround please? Nothing done in the printer settings?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no nothing with printer, just used text boxes, aligned them into quadrants and copy and pasted content, it was tricky but it worked....btw, I have never used your service before, I signed up and then unsigned so I assume I will not be charged monthly, do you know anything about this?

I am just a tech here addressing technical challenges, not a billing person, hence I have no access to any billing things. Please contact JustAnswer Customer Services for your billing concern. Thanks for using JustAnswer.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast