Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to make a landscape form using word - so I will…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to make a landscape form using word - so I will copy the same info in each quadrant and have no idea how to set this up, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Im using version 15.41 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Nothing :) don't know where to start for page setup outside of landscape

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Working on a mac if that makes any difference ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> so I will copy the same info in each quadrant

Do you mean size for four edges of the paper layout?

I'm enclosing a sample of the file I am trying to fix and recreate - so it's a form that artists will fill out 4X for various aspects of entry to a show but I don't know how to create the info and then replicate it so there are 4 of the same images/content
I have a few things to edit on it and it needs cleaning up

Can you please show me your printer options? There is one called "shrink to a page" or something like should work for you in this situation. Basically you just need to shrink the objects to fit in the page.

Hello?

Hello, just moment, checking my Mac's print settings...

ok
ok so I would create something on the full page and then use the scale to paper size of A4 so there are 4 on the page, is that right?

Yes.

ok!

Try printing one and let me know. Thanks.

ok stay tuned, I have to type it up..
ok not working - see enclosed - is there a way to copy and paste so it comes out evenly/ if you had to make this form how would you do it?

Do you have Microsoft Publisher installed?

No. Didn't work, but I did a workaround and basically built it from text boxes. JUST finished.
Thanks for the feedback. More details about the workaround please? Nothing done in the printer settings?
no nothing with printer, just used text boxes, aligned them into quadrants and copy and pasted content, it was tricky but it worked....btw, I have never used your service before, I signed up and then unsigned so I assume I will not be charged monthly, do you know anything about this?

I am just a tech here addressing technical challenges, not a billing person, hence I have no access to any billing things. Please contact JustAnswer Customer Services for your billing concern. Thanks for using JustAnswer.