Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Have Office 365. Will not allow me to save property changes…

Customer Question
Have Office 365....

Have Office 365. Will not allow me to save property changes to the switchboard.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Access

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No - It just keeps repeating the message Do you want to save changes to the switchboard.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

You mean Access 365's property management?

I mean the form properties for the switchboard page.
I do not want a remote connect. Just an answer.

As you don't prefer remote access, can you please upload a screenshot showing where the problem is? Thanks.

Sent screen shot by email.

Sorry. I can't see a screenshot here.

Your system will not accept a screen shot. I sent it by email.

The system should allow you to upload pictures. I know other customers could do that.

Cancel the request. I was able to fix it myself by importing an older version of the form from an earlier database done in an older version of Access.
Please cancel request and all charges for your service.