Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My email is. I bought office 365 twice in sept and Nov this…

Customer Question
My email is***@******.***. I...

My email is***@******.***. I bought office 365 twice in sept and Nov this year. I need to can cel the latest purchase and load the Sept

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser and my pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I try to use Word it says my subsriprtion is still expired. Is there a code or something to add?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Reund my second purchse please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.