Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Thanks for being there! I've worked with Excel spreadsheets…

Customer Question
Thanks for being there...

Thanks for being there! I've worked with Excel spreadsheets for years with no problem, but this weekend I created one, about 8 pages long, loaded with data, and when I call for it to "print", the "print" display comes up with only the headings on the first page, a blank second page, and no data.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No error messages. I am always rearranging my folders--no doubt I moved this one or something.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Excel?

It's the regular Windows 10 screen with all the folders shown on the desktop. The Excel icon is on the taskbar.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please share the workbook as an example please? Thanks.

I asked to terminate this relationship. I never agreed to pay you $56 for your answer. It took a computer expert near me two days to figure out what was wrong. Please refund my $56. Thanks.

Sorry for replying late, because I didn't see more details or your example workbook uploaded.

Regarding your concern, I am not a billing person hence I have no access to any info in your concern. Can you please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for details? Thanks.