Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to set up an e mail account under

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up an e mail account under titancuttingtools.com

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

But being a novice it has been tough ***@******.*** I already have in apple but want in windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my mobile remote

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to add titancuttingtools.com but it seems all I can do is e-mail google yahoo etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you have this email address working well on an Apple computer or device, but you can't configure the same on Windows 10. Correct?

Correct
I want to be able to scan using my new e-mail I have a 8600 printer office pro

I notice you are requesting remote assistance service but payment was failed for a couple of times. Please correct the payment method and thank you for your effort.

In the meantime, I am reviewing the email settings of titancuttingtools.com domain. As it is a customised domain, there is no publicly visible info for this domain.

Regarding the email settings on Windows 10, it should be the exact same setting you used on iPhone, you may simply copy the settings, or check below settings I found from my investigation:

Discovered open port 443/tcp on 50.202.24.75

Discovered open port 110/tcp on 50.202.24.75

Discovered open port 587/tcp on 50.202.24.75

Discovered open port 25/tcp on 50.202.24.75

Discovered open port 143/tcp on 50.202.24.75

Discovered open port 993/tcp on 50.202.24.75

Where 50.202.24.75 is the IP address of mail.titancuttingtools.com

Any update from you please?