Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am with my daughter Hanlon and we have just renewed her…

Customer Question
Hi yes- I am...

Hi yes- I am with my daughter ***** *****lon and we have just renewed her expired Office 365 Personal-paid $99 -it says we have to REsynch -no joy- try to open Office Word and still says Unlicensed - it wont even let me sing into her account we just refreshed minutes ago -what is going on?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I'm ready

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Word?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

A few updates came down when I opened the computer today automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wish this sorted quickly please given we have just paid Microsoft to renew Office 365 Personal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please upload two screenshots for more details?

1. The notification email(s) from Microsoft showing a successful renew confirmation as well as the wording asking for "re-sync".

2. The error message from an Office application showing it is unlicensed.

Thanks.