Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to hide some columns within my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hide some columns within my spreadsheet...hiding last year.months data...when I do this I get the message "can't push data off the sheet" when asking to hide the columns...what kust I do?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Excel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which version of Excel are you referring to please?

Excel10
Can you tell me about the charges....I noticed a charge for $ 5 and another for $ 56.. on top of this you want to charge another $ 39?
I do not agree with the proposed charges, and I will definitely contest them. Thank you for the effort,

I guess you are referring to the annoying promotion for remote assistance at $39 USD. That was not from me, by the site, Sorry.

Let's work on this Q&A page only. Are you referring to Excel 2010?

Thank you, ***** ***** you mentioned, the annoying promotion scare me off.
Thank you, ***** ***** you mentioned, the annoying promotion scared me off.

Sorry for replying late. Can you please simply upload a screenshot showing the exact error message as well as the info about your Excel? Thanks.