Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Cannot download anything. New iPad. Keeps telling me to

Customer Question
Cannot download anything. New...

Cannot download anything. New iPad. Keeps telling me to contact support

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sorry new to this not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got it for Christmas tried downloading Skype and won’t let me now not getting past my information

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your ipad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Why is it telling you to contact support?

What full message is there? Is this a password/login stopping you at the store when you try to download?

What is the model of your ipad?

Ok

What is the model of your ipad?

No thanks ...I will go to an apple store located by my house

Ok, you can reply back here if needed or go here for a refund now.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0