Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was just chatting with someone about setting up my VISIO…

Customer Question
I was just chatting...

I was just chatting with someone about setting up my VISIO with closed caption but she sent me a form to fill out about charging 5.00 up front and the rest will be charged when I get help. I have been on the phone for more than a hour and kept being transferred from one recording another. I don’t think I need to have to pay for support

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I pay on my bill extra for support to my house.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Visio file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I am a VIP customer but I guess that doesn’t matter.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I want a Suddenkink Support Resprentive

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's your specific Visio issue please? The version info please?

I never received a response so I need you to credit my card for the $36.00 and I don’t want to try a free trial for these services. So I am cancelled the services. I have been charged for no services.