Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

A graphics design company has taken my Word Document (I

Customer Question
A graphics design company...

A graphics design company has taken my Word Document (I presume most current version since I have a monthly subscription to Office) along with jpg photos and designed a graphical version that is stunningly professional. I have both a PDF and a .doc version of the document. When I try to edit the text in the .doc version the text is kind of scrambled and I'm unable to edit it. An assistant has spoken to the design firm about the problem. Someone at that firm says they have no problem editing the .doc file on their system. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Word?

In the last ten days or so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Is this a confidential document, or have sensitive data on it?