Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have several questions about editing documents...

Customer Question
Hello...I have several questions...

Hello...I have several questions about editing documents...

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Office Word

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

No. My version dates from 2014

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Here are my spcific questons: 1) How do I accept all edits in a documnt? 2) How do I merge documents? 3) How do I eliminate editing marks in documents?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 1 month ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Thanks for you questions do you use office 2007 or office 2010 ??

To accept all edits changes

On the Review tab, in the Changes group, choose Next or Previous

In the

list, choose Accept All Changes in Document

How to merge documents

Insert" tab allows you to subtly merge documents

Locate "Object", press a small triangle next to it, and click "Text from File" from the dropdown menu

After that, you can select files to be merged into the current document. By pressing and holding Ctrl to select more than one documents.

How do I eliminate editing marks in documents?

click Tools menu > click Options

click View tab, check any formatting marks in Formatting marks section to show them in document, or you can check All item to show all kinds of formatting marks in document.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks! You get an A
Thanks please take the time to rate my service.And have a great day
caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer