Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to buy Microsoft Office 365, but the process…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to buy Microsoft Office 365, but the process indicates that my MO password ***** discrepancies of use??? when I entered my phone #(###) ###-####it indicated that it could not send the contact code to it?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Daily - I just checked and get an available tone,

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I do not have a smart phone, am unfamiliar with a factory resent - I'm trying to load a new PC.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?