Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can't reach the 23andme.com/start. Dell inspiron. Is that…

Customer Question
I can't reach the...

I can't reach the 23andme.com/start

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell inspiron

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Is that Microsoft Office 10?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. What happens is that I get lots of websites including yours with information but none that allow me to register.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to reach 23andme.com/start ?

Thanks. no error. When I type in the website address Google gives me lots of websites but none that match that one.
No, guess I will just keep trying myself. thanks anyway

Ignore the offer for remote because it is automated (i did not send it).

Follow the link below to reach the website

http://www.23andme.com

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly appreciated.