Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can anyone help me get into the micros E7 configurator? I…

Customer Question
can anyone help me get...
can anyone help me get into the micros E7 configurator ? I was disabled for to many attempts
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 5 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having this problems.Please see if this video help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7LxXfDdlI

Or can you tell me what error you get. Waiting for your feedback or a rating