Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How can I find Microsoft word. I never Have updated word.

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find Microsoft word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I never Have updated word

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

How do I get word

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No pleased connect Me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Were you previous to this using Word on the computer?

Hi. Microsoft Word is part of the Microsoft Office 365 subscription product.

Here is the link for the Australian site: https://products.office.com/en-au/office-365-personal

I thought word was a free site
No,I thought it was a free site ....I don't want to pay for it

Microsoft Word has never been a free product. There is a solution, though.

Apache Open Office is a free suite of programs with a Word compatible

word processor. Get it here: https://www.openoffice.org/download/

No I'm not paying for it

I don't understand.

Apache Open Office is a free suite of programs with a Word-compatible

word processor.