Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been loged as frould how can I fix it ?? It From the…

Customer Question
I have been loged...

I have been loged as frould how can I fix it ?? It From the dark world !!

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Goggle

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Been trying too fix and yes I have tryed. Upda8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No or help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I know what's the actual issue you have with your Office programs? Thanks.