Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How do I get the computer to regognise and use an outlook…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the computer to regognise and use an outlook account

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I wanted to change the initial set up email and deleted it and set up a new one but the old one remains there as a default

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/28/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

On which email application are you trying set new outlook account as default?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.