Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot draw horizontal or vertical lines on a word

Customer Question
I cannot draw horizontal...

I cannot draw horizontal or vertical lines on a word document.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't remember but I am sure it is pretty soon say a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I need to draw diagrams with the insert function keys. Slanting lines and others are all ok, but not horizontal or vertical line. Once I release the curser after drawing it, the line goes slanting across the screen. strange

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now I am troubled with this problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/28/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Can you show me exactly by allowing me to remote assist? Let me know and I can send you a link to connect.

I think this is an intrinsic bug in Microsoft Office Word. May be it cannot be resolved in short time. In case, please forward my trouble to Microsoft Office developer and ask them to rectify this bug then let users to update a new version which is free from this problem. Thank you.
No thanks

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.