Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I try to save a worksheet in excel and I am asked for my…

Customer Question
I try to save...

I try to save a worksheet in excel and I am asked for my password. When I typed the password ***** got a message that my account of password ***** ***** In the last days I tried repeatedly to change password. I got an email that I was successful but when I type the new password ***** get the same message.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I believe onedrive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Another problem is that when I try to update excel I am asked to c lose the update information function but I cannot do it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/27/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. What version of Excel are you using? Is it 2016 or Office 365?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess