Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm proofing a document originating with someone else. It's…

Customer Question
I'm proofing a document...

I'm proofing a document originating with someone else. It's in English. I've changed the language every place I can find. The dictionary, for proofing, everyplace. I closed Word and restarted, and I'm always copying the text to new blank docs, but it's still highlighting an incredible number of words - "that" and "with" etc. Not all of them, but a lot. I don't understand.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

It's a PC, I got it last year, it's just basic, and the Word is MS Word 365. It's Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Word?

I don't update, I thought you guys did. But I just got it a few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The original text was typed in India, I think, but I've copied it over so many times. I could send it if that would help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

yes can you attach the document here?