Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My wife just tried to open Microsoft Window Document and was…

Customer Question
My wife just tried...

My wife just tried to open Microsoft Window Document and was told she does not have any privilages. Why

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

It will not let her open Windows Office Word

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Windows 10 not sure of the version

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I renewed my Microsoft Office but it did not renew hers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you type me the full message here that the Wife is getting when opening the word doc?