Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have updated my credit card and reinstalled office, but I…

Customer Question
I have updated my...

I have updated my credit card and reinstalled office, but I still get the message that there is a problem with my credit card. How do I get that message to vanish?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenova ideapad 310, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have gone to my account and checked the credit card on file. I have reinstalled office. Problem has gone on for about two weeks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.Please confirm you have update https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments You may need to sign in with your Microsoft account. When done reboot and see if you still have this problem. Sometime you have to update it again to take.

Waiting for your feedback to help you more,