Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

My computer crashed and my spouse bought me a new one for…

Customer Question
My computer crashed and...

My computer crashed and my spouse bought me a new one for Christmas and I am trying to installed Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 which I had on my previous computer and it won't let me install

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes this is a new install for windows 10 and it has taken us most of Christmas day

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did you purchase Office 2013 online, or do you have an installation disk for the same?

Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 19 days ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast