Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Unable to access computer, Password lost on lap top. Windows…

Customer Question
Unable to access computer...

Unable to access computer, Password ***** on lap top.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Windows 10 Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the Repair option, found through Windows' Control Panel? (If that option isn't showing up, the Microsoft Office Expert can help find it in a moment.)

Did not find that option. Is there a cost involved here

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Microsoft Office Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What is the expected charge?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Microsoft Office Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

OK but I an just trying to make sure this is not a hundrd dollar start fee.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/25/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Is this boot up/start up password ***** windows 10 sign in password?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.