Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I need help with Outlook 2016, I bought the subscription…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with Outlook 2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I bought the subscription version of office 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I also bought a new laptop at the same time I imported my .pst files

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

But it seems wrong

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/24/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting any error or message in Outlook now, or are your PST data files/emails set up incorrectly?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No error messagesProbably set up incorrectly
I do NOT want a Microsoft account

No issues. Can I connect to your screen to check Outlook now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is the total charge?

Our remote session will come at an additional fee of $39. Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do you mean by "additional Charge"?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is the total chsrge for you and JustAnswer $39?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Much too slow...I'll check back later.Jeff

Please accept my apologies for the brief wait - I had to check with billing. You may ignore any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me. Your total charge, inclusive of any deposit placed, will be no more than $40 if I'm able to resolve your issue via the remote session. Can we get started now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll try in a day or so...
I do not understand the charges you want to impose.
First I get a "text" saying something about $5.00 then I get something saying something about $39.00 "additional"It was never clear to me what the charge would be. BEFORE i clicked a button to "ACCEPT"....so I just decided to drop the whole matterPlease do not charge my card....and I'll come back laterJeff
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast