Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Ea month I have a payables worksheet with internal

Customer Question
Ea month I have...

Ea month I have a payables worksheet with internal hyperlinks imbedded. When I try to copy this month sheet to set up for next month, sheet copies, but hyperlink references are lost. Example. November sheet has hyperlink (or defined name), "Balance", which jumps me to A165 where my monthly balance is accumulated. But when I copy the Nov sheet to a new blank sheet, the link reference gets messed up. On the new sheet, monthly balance info is no longer at A165 ... and all hyperlinks (or defined names) have to entered over again from scratch. Appears to be a fundamental flaw in Excel software ... or am I just not setting up the new worksheet properly?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Copy fails to retain jump settings whether original is hyperlink or defined names.
12/24/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

1. Can you please try copying from another month's sheet e.g. Aug or Feb to see if the problem persists?

2. Can you please share both the Nov sheet and your copy with missing links to here for review?

Thanks.

No. Confidence in 30-minute guarantee is down to zero.Problem persists ... value of your help = zero. Issue me a refund immediately, and if you have any questions about Excel, let me know, I'll resolve them for nothing.Very dissatisfied!!
This site is a scam.
This site is not a scam. If you are to happy with the service please speak with customer service asking for a refund.