Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I subscribe to Microsoft Word for the Mac. I am a

Customer Question
Hello… I subscribe to...

Hello… I subscribe to Microsoft Word for the Mac. I am a professional writer. I thought it was being updated, and I allowed something like "Microsoft Office" to upload. Now I cannot open any Word files. HELP PLEASE!!!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Word?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

A month or more ago I updated to High Sierra. No problems with that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really… I just need to be able to open and use my Word files. I am a published professional writer, so this ia my livelihood and life blood. Thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/24/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to open Microsoft word?