Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am formatting a book in Word. The first page is showing as…

Customer Question
I am formatting a...

I am formatting a book in Word. The first page is showing as a Left page when it should be a Right page. How do I change that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Until just now, the doc had the first page as a Right page. I added two pages which should have kept everything in sync, but the first page flipped to a Left page, throwing everything out of sync.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/24/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please simply upload the Word file for review? Thanks.