Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Word is being totally wonky. I choose regular paper size and…

Customer Question
Word is being totally...

Word is being totally wonky. I choose regular paper size and it's square. I put in normal margins and the words are at the top space of the page. I click on portrait and it stays at landscape. Everything appears to be working fine in Publisher.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I can't remember. I've been having other issues the last few days, mostly concerning hardware - specifically mouse and keyboard, but have resolved those. Where do I need to go to update word?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean the same task can be done with Publisher, but not Word? What's wrong your Word? Can you please upload a screenshot showing what's wrong in details? Thanks.
I have discovered a way to fix my problem. Everything is okay, now.
Please return my deposit.
Sure, and good to know the issue has been fixed.
I opt out now. Please consult with JustAnswer Customer Services for any billing concern. Thanks for using JustAnswer,