Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I am unable to paste most objects INTO Word Perfect &. I…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to paste most objects INTO Word Perfect &. I have used it for years and never had problems before, but for the last few months, it just drives me crazy that sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't!

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Word Perfect X7

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. If I can fix this problem, you might be saving a life...or a computer from being thrown out of the window!!!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Is my answer still being worked on? I have not heard back yet. I just want to make sure that you got my question.
12/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What kind of objects are you referring to? Content from other programs such as a picture from Paint, rich format text from Word, data sheet from Excel? What kind less objects will NOT cause problem?
I kept being told that my answer would be coming soon. I waited over an hour sitting at my computer wasting my time. I even sent another note asking if someone was working on my question. No answer. They could have at least sent messages to let me know that I had not fallen through the cracks.I finally wrote said that I was tired of waiting and said to forget it. I also called AMEX and told them that I will not pay for something I did not get. So, you need not bother at this time.Melanie Davidson
Sorry to know that you have been waiting for a long while. Now I offer you a FREE remote session to know what's happening on your computer. Due to the restriction of the site, any premium services including remote session must be charged at minimum $5, so you will need to accept a $5 offer. I will help you arrange a $5 refund after the session.If you agree, I will send the offer now. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am trying again to get help with this problem. I would prefer NOT to have you enter my computer if there is another option. The most important thing here is that I asked for help with WORD PERFECT. The answer that came back was about MICROSOFT WORD. Is it possible to get help with pasting jpegs into WORD PERFECT? I have tried inserting them from a file on my computer. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Sometimes, I can just paste it in. I get messages like, too large to be exported, detected file format not accepted, not enough storage, no server for this object installed on computer. This problem has been going on for months and it is driving me crazy.Can you help me with my WORD PERFECT problem?
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago

YES, I am more than happy to help you with your Word Perfect issue.

But, as I don't Word Perfect installed on my computer, I can't reproduce the issue from my side, I have to work directly on your computer to fix the issue. Therefore a remote session is required. Can you please request remote assistance from your side? Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not totally comfortable letting you into my computer. Here is what I would like to do. Tomorrow, if he is open, I will ask my computer guy if it is okay. He may be closed until after Jan 1. If he says it is okay, I will get back in touch. I am super careful, but, I definitely want this fixed. I am sure that you know that it has nothing to do with you!!

Sure. Take your time and chance to consult with someone local. You are welcome to come back anytime you like. Happy new year!

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast