Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I received an Office 365 subscription on January 21, 2017…

Customer Question
I received an Office...

I received an Office 365 subscription on January 21, 2017 and was just notified that it would be renewed on January 21, 2018, which is OK, but I also received a notice on October 20, 1917 that my subscription was being renewed and was charged $69.99. Why am I being charged twice?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office 365 Personal.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Please post here the two notification emails from Microsoft. I speculate two renew notices are for two different products. Anyway, please share the messages and let me review. Thanks.