Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Outlook 2016 does no function properly, I am a subscriber…

Customer Question
My Outlook 2016 does...

My Outlook 2016 does no function properly, I am a subscriber to 0ffice 365 Personal. I am due to have it renewed on January 9th, 2018 I wanted to get it fixed before renewal. I have twice contacted tech support and after several hours of fruitless and results and needed restoration of my computer I am upset about the matters. I do not want to get tech support again. I would like a free renewal of Office 365 Personal for all my time and trouble about seven hours over two days!. It is still not fixed, but it is workable. Please consider my request for appropriate compensation for all my time and trouble,

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Thank you for your consideration, (I can document the sessions if you would like.) Edward Weisheimer, <***@******.***>(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I will see what they say.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today?

I can fix this for you, but please note this is a paid tech service. I can cancel this if you came here in error. Please let me know how you want to proceed

NO, I am not connected to Cloud 1
No, that has been tried twice. I want a free renewal as compensation for all my time and trouble

I think you might have the wrong company. This is JustAnswer

Again, I can fix this for you, but please note this is a paid tech service.

No,please refund my $5.00 Thank You. I thought that I was connected to a Microsoft technician

I'm a Microsoft certified technician and can do the same troubleshooting and possible fix it faster

Do you still want me to cancel? If so, I'll put in the request