Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I updated my laptop and now I can't sign in. It says I have…

Customer Question
I updated my laptop...

I updated my laptop and now I can't sign in. It says I have a two system password, which I never has before.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft? Have you installed any updates recently?

The update was installed yesterday, which took almost all afternoon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted..

Sorry you having all tis problems. You can use the link to reset your password https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

When done reboot your machine and see if you can log in.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating