Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a hp stream I got from flexshopper and forgot my

Customer Question
I have a hp...

I have a hp stream I got from flexshopper and forgot my password. How canI reset it?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Sorry not computer savey. What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

I think it is windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Is it boot/startup password ***** windows login password ?

If its a windows login password ***** you using microsoft online account or local user account?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.