Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been having trouble trying to find my off home and…

Customer Question
Hi i have been...

Hi i have been having trouble trying to find my off home and student 2016 this is for a new computer it keeps telling me its down loaded yet i cant find it

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Do you mean windows 10

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont think so just norton

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

Norton premium that looks like it down loaded ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I also added the numbers on office

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you see Word / Excel programs in the Start menu?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Or you can type / search for word or exel in the search box located near the bottom left of your computer's screen.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.