Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My hard drive failed and Geek Squad was unable to reinstall…

Customer Question
My hard drive failed...

My hard drive failed and Geek Squad was unable to reinstall my Microsoft 10 and Office.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP Elite Book Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Geek copied all my files but no programs. I found a file in ,y PC that linked me to a download for recovery but when I entered my email it said not supported so I am stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

When I got the PC it had an option to upgrade to 10 which I did over the internet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/22/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What version of Office?

I want to cancel my trial and get my deposit back- how do I do that?

I'll send in request

Thx