Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I did a backup from an old computer and restored backup to a…

Customer Question
I did a backup from...
I did a backup from an old computer and restored backup to a new computer. Most of my Word documents are now showing up as drafts instead of documents. This is true on the old computer and the new on. How can I convert these drafts back to document form? Do I need to be online with a tech that can get remote access? How much does that cost?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I see you'd like to resolve this via Secure Remote Assistance.

There should be an option for the SECURE REMOTE SERVICE. That will get me connected to you and I can show how to do this when you're ready

I will be available at 9:00 am tomorrow morning. I’d prefer to chat on the phone rather than pay more money for remote assistance. I think that should be included in the subscription. I am capable of doing whTever needs to be done myself with some direction, can someone call me in the morning around that time or do I have to make another request?
Microsoft Office Technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago

Good afternoon Christine. I did not see your request until just now. Would how you'd like to proceed and we can go from there. I may be off-line when you reply, but I will get an e-mail when you reply and return as soon as possible. I await your reply!

Best Regards, Sean

Thanks, Sean. I’ll get back to you in about an hour.

Sure, no problem!