Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I've lost the desktop icon for Windows Word. I must have hit…

Customer Question
I've lost the desktop...

I've lost the desktop icon for Windows Word. I must have hit the wrong button. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I was in the process of typing a letter and was trying to change the print type and hit a wrong button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get the software back so I can finish the letter. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What version of Windows do you have?