Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

MS did a push of updates yesterday to my home computer. I…

Customer Question
MS did a push...

MS did a push of updates yesterday to my home computer. I have not been able to access Internet since then. SPectrum has checked everything on their side and said MS broke the connection. HELP! Please .

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

INternet on home computer -- no email, weather, search, "e" -- nothing works that requires Internet connection.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

Blank with message " Hmmm,,,can,t reach this page when open "e".

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Email said she "unable to send or receive messages"

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Why am I being asked to pay for something that MS broke yesterday with their updates?
12/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER -1sb5lpc,

This is JustAnswer. A paid service. Did you mean to contact us?

No -- it was Ms that I connected & they sent me here. I don't understand any of this. Please cancel my Paypal payment. Can you give me a phone number for MS?
Are you going to answer my questions?
How can you "securely connect to my device & fix it for me" if you broke the Internet connection? MS should figure out how to fix what they broke without me paying for anything. Cancel my Paypal payment, please!
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast