Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My document seems stuck on the wrong size of paper. I have…

Customer Question
My document seems stuck...

My document seems stuck on the wrong size of paper. I have changed page size but that doesn't help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon color image class mf 634c dw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

It only happens with this one document. I may have a bad syle file

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have asus notebook pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a book i was formatting, and the paper size was 6X9, and that size may have stuck to this document as well, even though I changed the paper size back to normal.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you try manually setting up the printer's preferences to the given paper size? If not, please do it now. If yes, please upload a screenshot telling which specific setting stuck on a wrong size of paper. Thanks.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast