Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot remember my microsoft money password. What do I do?

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Microsoft Money?

Many, many months. Money ask for your password ***** and you check "remember". Well, if you log in like this without having to physically entering a passwords for a year or s o, you forget what the password ***** entered when you checked "remember".

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft Money?

I've tried to remember my password ***** no avail.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 5 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please do not delete the account thinking it will help. It will create many more issues.

We may be able to do one of a couple things depending on the device you use it on and stored it in.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast