Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I need help with the report you were helping me with. How do…

Customer Question
I need help with the...
I need help with the report you were helping me with. How do I decrease/change the Vertical (value) Axis in the Pivot Chart Fields?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 2 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

you want to change the range on the axis? The range of values displayed?

I don't need help anymore. I was able to figure it out
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast