Microsoft Office

Connect one-on-one with a verified microsoft office technician who will answer your question

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All microsoft office technicians are VERIFIED
I want a refund on microsoft office for $123.17, I no longer
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I want a refund on microsoft office for $123.17, I no longer wish to use this product and would just like a refund. But don't know how … read more
My husband died on March 16, 2018. Yesterday I received an
UranIT
UranIT, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
My husband died on March 16, 2018. Yesterday I received an AMEX bill for 99.99 for Microsoft Office -- which I've figured out is an annual charge that used to go automatically to my late husband's AME… read more
Would like to cancel my office 365 script - can you help
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Would like to cancel my office 365 script - can you help me??? … read more
I already put my key for year subscription for microsoft
Michael T
Michael T, microsoft office technician
I already put my key for year subscription for microsoft word package over 2 months ago and it is locking me out!!! It says I need to renew my subscription.....I DID THAT ALREADY entered the key and t… read more
My old computer died today and I am reaching you now from my
Michael T
Michael T, microsoft office technician
My old computer died today and I am reaching you now from my new computer, which comes with a 12 month subscription to Office 365. I need to cancel my old Office account which was on my old computor s… read more
My daughter is adding me to her account so I want to cancel
UranIT
my daughter is adding me to her account so I want to cancel mine … read more
I think I have Microsoft 365 but my mac isn't opening
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
Hi Pearl, I think I have Microsoft 365 but my mac isn't opening downloads correctly so I'm wondering if it's not working. Are you able to check to see if I have it? … read more
I deleted Microsoft 365 from my computer and did not wish to
UranIT
I deleted Microsoft 365 from my computer and did not wish to renew. I was balancing my checking account and saw where and automatic renewal of $69.99 had been deducted from my checking account on 7/26… read more
I no longer have a computer and would like to cancel my word
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I no longer have a computer and would like to cancel my word program. … read more
I would like to cancel my Microsoft office 365 in August
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I would like to cancel my Microsoft office 365 in August before the expiration date. … read more
I have had my microsoft shut off - how do I get it
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
I have had my microsoft shut off - how do I get it reestablished … read more
Can I uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 as I have Microsoft
John, System/Network administrator
Can I uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 as I have Microsoft 365 installed? … read more
I cannot get to a screen to allow me to print an envelope in
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I cannot get to a screen to allow me to print an envelope in Word … read more
I have a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal that
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal that is due to re-new today. Some months ago, my computer (MacPro)crashed. I am now sharing my husbands computer (MacBook Air). He also has an ac… read more
2 days ago I tried to renew my subscription to Microsoft
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
2 days ago I tried to renew my subscription to Microsoft Office, but things went wrong and although I have been billed on my Visa $88.48 I have so far received nothing. The Order was #9724942295 … read more
I do not want the2016 version of Microsoft Office. I wish to
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I do not want the2016 version of Microsoft Office. I wish to keep my older version. However, I get a message saying I have to update it before the 15th. What should I do. … read more
I would like to cancel subscription because I do not need
UranIT
I would like to cancel subscription because I do not need this software, but would like to see if I can get back what I paid ($69.99) which was charged to my Visa Debt Card! … read more
I am trying to renew my Microsoft 365 which expires
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I am trying to renew my Microsoft 365 which expires tomorrow. Need to provide up dated information on my credit card acct. # … read more