Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My outlook email account is no longer functioning and I do…

Customer Question
My outlook email account...

My outlook email account is no longer functioning and I do not seem to be able to find a call center willing to support me through this. Email address is***@******.*** and cell number is +64021417828

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft office 365

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Not sure maybe 1 week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What is the exact message you are getting when you try to access your outlook account?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.