Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can you answer questions about my Microsoft accounts? I have…

Customer Question
Can you answer questions...

Can you answer questions about my Microsoft accounts?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have two Lenovo computers - a desk top and a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I have installed updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered Microsoft 365 - Personal this morning. It was a renewal. I placed the order on what I thought was my account. Thus far I have not received either an email confirmation nor has it been charged on my credit card.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I came to you by mistake