Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

The other day I got a notice that an update for MicroSoft…

Customer Question
The other day I...

The other day I got a notice that an update for MicroSoft word was available and I update it and now it won't let me use it as they want me to pay for the application per month -- what's up with that?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Probably Google

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
You, by mistake, accepted to upgrade your Office to latest Office 365, which is no longer a permanent license and a subscription for use.