Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am having impossible time removing a watermark "draft"

Customer Question
Hi i am having...

Hi i am having impossible time removing a watermark "draft" from 3 Word documents

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Ive compiled three documents

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to remove it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 5 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

if you goto page layout tab, and click watermark and remove watermark,

does that not work?

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager