Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft Access Macro help: I have a control whose name is…

Customer Question
Microsoft Access Macro help: I...
Microsoft Access Macro help: I have a control whose name is***** control is a text field, and a sample data there would be*****Los Angeles, CA 90030 I am trying to build 4 different macros in MS Access: 1. copy just the first line 2. copy just the second line 3. convert the case of the text inside the control to TitleCase. 4. delete the content of that control.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please upload the Access Database for review? Thanks.