Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a large word document that I started numbering on…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large word document that I started numbering on page 5. It insertred page numbers thru page 34 and then stopped. How do I find out why there are no page numbers after page 34?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I haven't tried anything to fix the problem with this document

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Pages after p34 maybe in another section not sharing the same layout with previous section, so the numbers are discontinued. You may either delete the section after p34 or apply different layout for section after p34.