Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I somehow deleted an entire folder of files - it may have…

Customer Question
HI, I somehow deleted...

HI, I somehow deleted an entire folder of files - it may have happened about 5 days ago -- is there any way to recover the folder?

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Microsoft Word 10

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else I can think of, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?

Microsoft Word

Win 7, 8 or 10?

Hold down the Windows button + R and type in Winver and hit enter to get the version?

I DO NOT WANT A FREE TRIAL. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN ME UP FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE $5 I JUST PAID FOR. CAN I HAVE MY ANSWER?

Please note that this is a paid service and the $5 dollar is only a deposit.

Do you want to continue?

NO NO NO, PLEASE CANCEL THIS SERVICE. I'M NOT PAYING ANYTHING MORE THAN $5! PLEASE CANCEL THIS SERVICE IMMEDIATELY.